Pre-University Course or PUC
Pre-University Course or PUC is a two year intermediate course intended to prepare students for university education. Successful completion of a PUC course is a pre-requisite for university education. The programs offered by Arihant PU College are designed to equip students with a robust foundation on the subjects through theory and application, which will holistically qualify them for University level education
Special Integrated programs with CA and CS Coaching for Commerce students and CET, NEET entrance exam coaching for Science Students are provided to prepare students for their professional pathway.
We offer the two years Pre University course, which is the foundation of specialization requiring students to choose either the University education or Professional courses. This is a bridge course between ten years of schooling and University and Professional courses. Each combination offers four core subjects apart from language studies.
1. General English (Compulsory)
2. Language (Any one of the following) Kannada, Hindi
1. PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
2. PCMC – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science
1. ABEM – Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Basic Mathematics
2. ABES – Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Statistics
3. ABMS – Accountancy, Business Studies, Basic Mathematics, Statistics
*Combinations offered in V.V Puram and Kanakapura Road Campus, as available.
Photocopies of Documents to be produced